Epic Seven

Epic Seven

By Smilegate Megaport

  • App Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2018-11-03
  • Current Version: 1.0.82
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 1.23 GB
  • Developer: Smilegate Megaport
  • Compatibility: Android, iOS 9.0
App Ratings: 5
Based on 7,742 Reviews

Epic Seven App Description

Play alongside 3 million Heirs! An animated RPG world in the palm of your hand And thus began the 7th World... Diche, the Goddess of Life, summoned all of her waning power and once again gave shape to the Guardians and the Heir of the Covenant. "My children, I entrust this world to you." ● Over 1,000 Stories An epic for the modern age. We invite you into the 7th World. ● Fully Playable 2D Animation Dazzling skill animations in battle! Cutscene-quality 2D animated graphics! ● Strategy Shaped by Story Dual Attack system affected by relationships between characters. Immerse yourself in all the stories and perfect your own strategy! ● Raid Labyrinth In the depths of the Labyrinth, an ancient queen awakens from her slumber. Embark on a monster hunt with incredible rewards. ● Arena Season 1 Who is the PVP master of the Arena? Show the world your own unique strategies! ● For the Guild! Complete Guild missions for rewards and prepare for battle alongside your fellow knights! Flexible multilingual support: change display and voiceover language any time! Display: English, Traditional Chinese, Korean Voiceovers: English, Korean *Application Permissions No additional permissions are required.


Epic Seven App Screenshots

App Reviews

  • Money hungry

    By Banananananananaaa
    This game is literally created for fan service and money. You can’t even beat the second lvl of the ladyrift without using money. Since the boss in that fight has no cool downs on her skills making her broken. This game is trash and needs to deleted.
  • Decent story, good mechanics

    By Mercen-X
    I'm not, never have been, nor will I ever be a fan of games with "summoned" allies. Even when the process is free, it breaks immersion as I cannot become invested in these new characters. That aside, the combat, exploration, and storytelling are on par with some of best mobile games I've played. Graphics are good too and I love the cinematics.
  • Great Game but the rng system is awful

    By Rodneytheguru
    I wish that they would separate the artifacts from characters then maybe the drop rates would be better and I wish that they would give more 5 star characters out
  • Summon rate?! What summon rate?

    By 1550misfits
    I honestly wouldn’t waste my time. Especially if you’re F2P the summon rate is horrible and if you’re a whale you’re honestly going to spend hundreds of dollars with no chance of getting what you want. It’s such a great game but the summon rates will turn you off you spend all your resources to get artifacts 90% of the time and the other 10% is trash units. Honestly play something else if you’re hoping to ACTUALLY get what you want when you summon.
  • Pay to win much?

    By TrainerPhil
    So the character we’ve all been waiting for comes out and it’s a “ guaranteed summon”. Ya if you do 120 summons..... Uninstalled game when I saw that. 9.99 buys you 300 crystal things. 100 buys you one summon. Do that math. Ya.
  • What??

    By mamnamphet
    This game so soo freaking fun before I deleted it. The reason as to why u deleted it? Well earlier that day I was playing my game but I exited out of it until i went back on like 2 hours later, and saw that the game has restarted and I lost my account. I tried many different ways to see if I connected my account to anything but it kept making new ones. I was really upset about that day but overall it was a really fun and epic game
  • Great game

    By Ghrnfn7375858
    It’s a great game that the game devs really put their heart into, but besides that, it’s a money pit. Expect to not get what you want or have to spend thousands of dollars just to get something that others have just because they got lucky.
  • New update is kinda buggy

    By Game fixed
    The new update seems to have connection issues, pls check, also I’m using iPhone 6
  • f2p btw

    By f2pbtw
    f2p btw got two Luna’s in a row and a ton of others only done 10 summoms all 5* f2p btw
  • 5 star rate is too low

    By chli16868
    5 star rate is way too low